• FYI: Possible traffic delay on Normandale Blvd… Please note that construction crews may be working on a short stretch of Normandale Blvd. which may cause a 5-10 minute delay. The construction zone begins south of 494, just after Hwy 100 becomes Normandale Blvd., from W. 84th St. to 94th St./Poplar Bridge Rd. (1.5 miles). Traffic will likely be reduced to one lane causing a slight back up. The road opens up again after 94th/Poplar Bridge Rd, for the remaining 2.7 miles to the Minnesota Masonic Heritage Center.
• Please assist others with locating empty seats in the auditorium as seating is limited.
• Book-sales and refreshments are available before and after the presentation.
• One day only - MRA membership price: $25.00 ($10.00 savings!)
• Please remember to turn device sounds off and plan to respectfully remain in your seats during Jen's presentation.
• NO FOOD allowed in the auditorium.
• Extra lobby level designated women's restroom provided. Men's restrooms are on the lower level.
• If sign-in lines are long, consider enjoying refreshments and book-sales first.
• Jen will be leaving immediately following her presentation.
• Heinemann Book Sales • Refreshments • Door Prizes • CEUs
Jennifer Serravallo TCARC Flyer.pdf
TCARC Executive Board:
President: Dr. Jillian Y. Maxe
Vice President: Beth Flottmeier
Secretary/Treasurer: Neva Stoebner
Membership/Communication: Susan Braithwaite
Member at Large: Maurna Rome
Member at Large: Sarah Haskett-Rutledge
Follow TCARC on Social Media:
Facebook: Twin Cities Area Reading Council
Twitter: Follow @TCReadCouncil
Twin Cities Area Reading Council Blog: http://tcarc.blogspot.com/
For more information visit TCARC at http://mra.onefireplace.org/page-765148