April 7, 2011
Martin Luther College
New Ulm, Minnesot>
Our guest speaker will be author Jonathan Friesen. Jonathan is . . .
- A resident of Mora, Minnesota
- A Fourteen-year public school teacher (both classroom and special ed.)
- An expert on bullying prevention and intervention, teen isolation and ostracism, and a host of disability issues.
- A captivating presenter who draws from his own life lived with Tourette Syndrome & Epilepsy
- The author of Jerk, California and Rush (Penguin, USA), The Last Martin (Zondervan) and two works-in-progress with Puffin and Zondervan
- The recipient of the American Library Association’s 2009 Schneider Family Book Award and the Library Media Connection’s Editor’s Choice Award for his debut novel, Jerk, California
- The founder of WriteHomeStudio with the goal of raising up writers of excellence
- A board member of the Minnesota Tourette Syndrome Association
Please join us for an educational and motivating evening. For information about his conference, contact Jill Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include SWMRC in the subject line of your email.